Hello list,

is it currently possible to resize/increase a crypto raid anyhow? I tested it
with a virtual disk image via vnconfig - created an image file, attached it
via vnconfig, created a raid partition and configured a raid with crypto
discipline. Later I increased the image and adopted the partitoin size at the
vnd image. Softraid starts properly but still with the old size - disk
boundaries didn't change too.

Background: I think about full disk encryption for my virtual machine. In the
hindsight maybe that I let the disk size increase by my cloud provider.

Any hints? Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Regards Uwe