Similar problem:

Upgrade history:
Dec 18 2015 - ok
Dec 19 2015 - ok
Dec 23 2015 - can not boot after that

partial outputs from commands:
disklabel sd0
     size               offset             fstype
a: 146805807  829967361  RAID
other not related to OpenBSD

disklabel sd1
     size              offset            fstype    fsize   bsize   cpg
a: 8388608      64                 4.2BSD 2048 16384 1
c: 146805279  0                   unused
other related, but I don't think they are useful for this
If I am wrong ask for more information.

bioctl softraid0
Volume      Status  Size                   Device
softraid0 0 Online 75164302848 sd1   CRYPTO
                 0 Online 75164302848 0:0.0 noencl     sd0a

machine diskinfo
DISK BIOS Type   Cyls  Heads
hd0    0x80  label 1023 255
Secs Flags Checksum
63      0x2     0xac69cac8

I am using FDE for OpenBSD current. I have upgraded as usual for me
from external separate installation media.
I have, as always, used bioctl to manually provision encrypted partition.
bioctl -c C -l /dev/sd0a softraid0

then I run upgrade.

I must admit that when I normally use OpenBSD then provisioned disc is
called sd1, and when I upgrade then provisioned disc is sd2,
but that never caused a problem.

I have also another warning, which I usually see but never
caused a problem, too.
Making all device nodes… done
installboot: /mnt/usr/mdec/biosboot
extends beyond sector 268435455. OpenBSD might not boot.
Multiprocessor machine; using bsd.mp instead of bsd.
Congratulations! something

>From bootloader I got:

probing: pc0 mem[something]
disk: hd0+ sr0*