On 12/24/15 16:45, soko.tica wrote:
I've succesfully installed today the latest i386 snapshot on a usb flash
disk (on amd64 box), but the packages (e.g. links+, xfe ) report unresolved
dependencies and bad major. This is strange, since it is supposed that
older packages run on fresh -current install.

Check whether you have the exact libraries referencend in those messages anywhere. My guess is that you hit a point right after a version bump and the new snapshot only has newer libraries.

Either I messed something or there is something wrong with the snapshot.

Not necessarily. Give it a few hours and try again.

http://bsdly.blogspot.com/ http://www.bsdly.net/ http://www.nuug.no/