>From: <openbsd <at> tuta.io>
>Subject: Re: Add Bay Trail EHCI controller to pcidevs
>Newsgroups: gmane.os.openbsd.misc
>Date: 2015-12-17 09:58:44 GMT (2 weeks, 4 hours and 34 minutes ago)
>>> Doesn't work, but at least it makes the dmesg look better.>What doesn't
>>> work?Hi Martin,
>Can't speak for Callum but in my case USB isn't working on Bay Trail.
>ASUS X205TA - amd64 16th december snapshot (now booting fine UEFI native)
>EHCI configured returns:
>ehci0 at pci0 dev 29 function 0 vendor "Intel", unknown product 0x0f34 rev
>0x0f: couldn't map interrupt
>
>XHCI congifured retunrs:
>xhci0 at pci0 dev 20 function 0 "Intel Bay Trail xHCI" rev 0x0f: couldn't map
>interrupt
>
>can't proceed with install until internal keyboard works (USB support).

Similar issue with Lenovo Ideapad 100S-11 using the December 27 amd64
snapshot.  After UEFI the system boots bsd.rd. The dmesg is displayed followed
by the welcome and install message.   I do not have a good way to capture the
install log since the keyboard seems to stop functioning. The keyboard does
work during the initial boot prompt (e.g., I can type boot bsd.rd).

If it is helpful I can forward a photo of the boot messages.  Below are
sections of the dmesg which indicated some error.

acpi0 at bios2: rev 2, ACPI control unavailable
“Intel Bay Trail Video” rev 0x0f at pci0 dev 2 function 0 not configured
xhci0 at pci0 dev 20 function 0 “Intel Bay Train xHCI” rev 0x0f:
couldn’t map interrupt
“Intel Bay Trail TXE” rev 0x0f at pci0 dev 26 function 0 not configured
“Intel Bay Trail LPC” rev 0x0f at pci0 dev 31 function 0 not configured