On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 12:25:16AM +0800, zje.net.cn wrote:
> sorry, i had tried many times with inspecting all settings, but can't make
> the NAT well done yet.In this environment, my haproxy is working well, so i
> think the base network settings are good

As long as you're not providing any further information, we're left to
speculate as to the real reason.

I've already told you the basic steps, but as to the PF part, I'd start with a
block, then open the stuff I need, as in

int_if = "de1"    #10.0.11.200
ext_if = "de2"   #61.xxx.xx.xx
int_net = "10.0.11.0/24"

block
match out on egress inet nat-to $ext_if
pass inet from $int_net

(hint: careful where you block and where you pass)

http://bsdly.blogspot.com/ http://www.bsdly.net/ http://www.nuug.no/