Le 28.01.16 23:12, Stuart Henderson a écrit :
On 2016-01-27, Kapfhammer, Stefan <sk...@skapf.de> wrote:
thanks for all the hints with the WiFi problem on an
(beta testing) APU2b4 with a Compex WLE200NX
wireless mini PCIE card.
[..]

At the time I bought the board, the mSATA SSD, WiFi card, pigtails and
dual antennas‎, PCengines had the information that I want to
run OpenBSD on it. But no word, that at this time, the combination won't
work.

If it was expected to work fully, it wouldn't be called "beta testing"..

Hi Stefan,

After flashing my APU2 with the last BIOS from PC Engines
        SeaBIOS (version rel-1.8.0-190-gc029eab-20160115_121336-wim-ws)
        BUILD: gcc:  binutils: (GNU Binutils) 2.23.2
        <...>
        Serial Graphics Adapter 08/22/15
SGABIOS $Id: sgabios.S 8 2010-04-22 00:03:40Z nlaredo $ (wiv@coreboot-Virtual-Machine) Sat Aug 22 09:25:30 UTC 2015

I still experienced hangup on reboot after rebuilding 5.9-beta amd64 ...
So a switch has to be manually flipped for restarting the box after /bsd upgrade.

Do you have the same ?

Mathias

BTW https://github.com/jasperla/openbsd-wip/tree/master/sysutils/flashrom with the internal programmer, single-user on the serial console "just works" on my APU2 ;)