Hello.

On 02/03/16 16:35, bian wrote:

> Both browsers have one extension installed, uBlock Origin, otherwise
> they are stock. This crashing behaviour occurred also on obsd-5.8 and it
> was one of my reasons for switching from 5.8 to 5.9-beta.

Have you tried opening them without uBlock Origin?

There was a known error in 5.8 amd64 with Chromium and uBlock Origin, but the crash victim was the extension and not the browser, at least on my case (I found some people saying the entire browser was crashing). Maybe it is related in some way.

Btw, I'm no longer experiencing the problem in 5.8-stable amd64.

PS: This thread probably belongs to b...@openbsd.org.

Cheers.