Hi, I want to know if there are any plans to support the deletion of
indirectly -installed packages (dependencies). What I want I'm trying
to say, is, for example, when one adds package FOO, and that package
has tons of dependencies, and one then deletes it, we didn't uninstall
all the dependencies.

I know it isn't simple, one must first have a way to say: "hey, I'm a
package who was added by a user, I wasn't added just to serve a
package you deleted!!", and then check if the dependency is used by
any package. Also, it should always ask if we want to delete that
dependecy, maybe someone starts using it directly instead of using the
package which needed it to be added. But, IMHO, it would be nice, =).

Help you understand me, good luck