Hello,
I am casual OpenBSD user. I use it on laptop. I don't have servers and do
*not* want to create my own mail service. I use what crowd uses:
I have Yahoo, Gmail, Yandex mail accounts.

I would like to use mutt and shell scripts for mail notification etc.
To accomplish this I want to have local copy of mail in
Maildir format.
What MRA do you use for that? Getmail, fetchmail or something else?
Is there something in OpenBSD's base for that?

I would also like to do some things with mail for example
get rid off attachments for mail in one account and do reverse,
opposite on the other account: just backup attachments saving them
in normal file names with appropriate extensins in file names,
not inside other Maildir messages.
To accomplish this I think, but I am not sure, I need MDA such as
procmail or maildrop or something similar.
What do you use? I want something quite secure and not much
complicated. It does *not* need to be feature rich.
Bonus points for software in OpenBSD's base.