On Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 5:43 AM, Sly Midnight <slymidni...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I don't mean to bring up an old thread, but I was wondering if anyone
> else was experiencing issues with OpenBSD 5.8 and Android 6.0.1
> (preferably the version on the Nexus line of devices) connecting to
> ipsec/l2tp.
>
> I had this working late last year some time and hadn't used it in a few
> months.  When I went to use it again a few days ago it didn't work at
> all.  After rebooting my phone and even trying it on my tablet that
> coincidentally runs the exact same version of stock Android 6.0.1, it
> too didn't work there.

Hi,

I have the very same problem.
To me, It's caused by some Android updates. I saw this since 6.0, but
some security updates near 5.1.1 seems to trigger the same behavior.
I've tried to tweak ipsec.conf like you without luck. Unfortunately, I
did not have the time to dig further...

Regards.
--
Mattieu Baptiste
"/earth is 102% full ... please delete anyone you can."