Thanks for the replies people. Sorry, I should have made another
point. I would happily donate, if I were lucky/good enough to make a
living from the use and/or support of OpenBSD. At present however,
I am merely an enthusiast, trying to get it in place on 4 or 5 of
my own machines. So, without sounding too tight fisted, I think that
buying CD sets, rather than simply downloading a boot CD and ftp
installing, is probably the best and most appropriate way for me to
do my bit and give a bit back, so to speak.

>From what I see, me being in the UK, buying from kd85.com would be
the best way, from the OpenBSD project's point of view.

Thanks.

Craig