Hi,

I have just started using OpenBSD in my desktop computer. Up to now I have
been using different Linux distributions in my desktop computer . The
installation and the setup of everything I use was incredible easy. Thanks
for the great work!

The only issue I am having is with X. In general the performance seems
laggy. I runned glxgears and got 7 FPS in average using the radeon driver.
On Linux I get 60 FPS.

I have seen some strange lines in dmesg and the X logs. Any idea of what I
can do?

Regards,
Federico.

*Dmesg extract*
error: [drm:pid0:r600_ring_test] *ERROR* radeon: ring 0 test failed
(scratch(0x850C)=0xCAFEDEAD)
drm:pid0:si_init *ERROR* disabling GPU acceleration
drm:pid0:radeon_bo_unpin *WARNING* 0xdb48e1a0 unpin not necessary
radeondrm0: 1600x900
wsdisplay0 at radeondrm0 mux 1: console (std, vt100 emulation), using wskbd0

<https://gist.github.com/unbalancedparentheses/a91e2800ef0212eab5435d5b0c8663b5>
*Full dmesg:*
https://gist.github.com/unbalancedparentheses/a91e2800ef0212eab5435d5b0c8663b5

*Xorg.0.log extract*
[  2410.057] (--) RADEON(0): Chipset: "VERDE" (ChipID = 0x683f)
[  2410.093] (II) RADEON(0): GPU accel disabled or not working, using
shadowfb for KMS

<https://gist.github.com/unbalancedparentheses/33b8c05a0de2460c8aec44b567584684>
*Full Xorg.0.log*
https://gist.github.com/unbalancedparentheses/33b8c05a0de2460c8aec44b567584684