Hi Gabe,

I found it possible to boot and install 5.9 on an XPS 13" (9333)[0], but
had problems getting the all important suspend to RAM (or anything which
allowed me to close the lid and reopen to resume work) to work. Were you
successful in getting this necessary laptop functionality working correctly?

If so, would you mind sharing your configs? I'd love to reinstall OpenBSD
on this machine, but can't sacrifice that.

Cheers,

Andrew

[0]: To be fair, I suffered the same problems you did, where I thought the
drive was dead. But, in reality, I just had to repartition it with EFI in
mind from a thumb drive booted Linux installer, and try again.

--
http://apgwoz.com