We're getting about halfway between releases, and around now it is
nice for us to see what kind of hardware people are seeing out there,
and how well it is supported.

If people have 3.8 dmesg's that they can mail in to

        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

that would be much appreciated.

If they are able to test -current, that is even better.

In the mail Subject, please detail the release (or -current) and
roughly state what the machine is.  In the body, you can perhaps
perhaps provide some other details about what does or does not work.
For our parsers, it is better if the mail is not MIME encoded, but
just plain boring ascii.

As well as telling us what works, and what doesn't work, it also
gives us hints as to what new hardware people are starting to see
in their machines...

Thanks a lot.