Trying out the shiny new UEFI support without much luck on this hardware
(Dell PowerEdge R230 1U server, BIOS 1.2.5, which is currently the latest).

Using a snapshot install59.fs (May 6 was the most recent I've tried), the
bootloader works fine, but after the kernel loads, it correct prints a
single line:
  entry point at 0xf001000 [7205c766, 34000004, 24448b12, 3680a304]
and then all subsequent text is squished into a space about 4 pixels tall
in the center of the screen, stretched horizontally, and colored purple, so
it is completely unreadable.  At a distance it looks like a purple line.

Furthermore, about 10 seconds later the machine reboots.  Since there
doesn't appear to be any serial console support in the EFI bootloader I
can't capture the unreadable kernel messages.

'machine video' reports only mode 0 (80x25).  The bootloader screen is
actually windowboxed (the monitor is running at 1024x768 at this point) but
works fine.

Video hardware is not Intel or Radeon but rather Matrox G200eR2 (apparently
a 1998 GPU is back in embedded form?).  FreeBSD & Linux do boot fine in
UEFI mode, but I don't imagine that's much help, aside from ruling out
defective hardware.  I don't know if the card model even comes into play
since it's probably something much earlier in the boot process at fault,
but in case it helps, here is its PCI information (via FreeBSD):

vgapci0@pci0:7:0:0: class=0x030000 card=0x06a51028 chip=0x0534102b rev=0x01
hdr=0x00
    vendor     = 'Matrox Electronics Systems Ltd.'
    device     = 'G200eR2'
    class      = display
    subclass   = VGA
    bar   [10] = type Prefetchable Memory, range 32, base 0x91000000, size
16777216, enabled
    bar   [14] = type Memory, range 32, base 0x92800000, size 16384, enabled
    bar   [18] = type Memory, range 32, base 0x92000000, size 8388608,
enabled

Any suggestions?

-Andrew