Hi,

I need to implement a few dozen boxes whose only purpose will be
connecting to RDP servers. I have figured out the software part -
OpenBSD + slim + openbox + freerdp, but I haven't yet decided about the
hardware part. It needs to be of amd64 architecture, and it needs to
run OpenBSD. Local storage is not a concern, SD card would be enough.
In fact, I'd go for diskless zero client if OpenBSD's implementation
supported CIDR.

Something like PCengines' APU, but in monitor+mouse+keyboard world.

Any recommendations? Thank you in advance.
After  enlightenment - chop wood, draw water.

Marko Cupać
https://www.mimar.rs/