On 27 May 2016 at 06:36, Joseph Fierro <fierr...@verizon.net> wrote:
> On 05/27/2016 12:27 AM, Chris Bennett wrote:
>> Any advice on what to be sure to find or not find on a keyboard?

I'm quite surprised it hasn't been mentioned yet in this rather long
thread -- why do you actually need labels on your keys?

Do you actually look at your keyboard whilst you type?!  /Ain't nobody
got time for that?/

My advice is to use a quality keyboard without Cyrillic letters on it!
 Because, sadly, we haven't actually reached a stage in globalisation
yet where products aren't localised only to the particular markets in
which they are sold, and aren't available for sale (over the internet,
no less!) in the other non-native markets.  Ironically, this applies
even if they're all custom-order made in China (if you ever ordered
any laptop directly from Apple or IBM/Lenovo), and are drop-shipped to
the U.S. consumers directly from Shenzhen!

Cheers,
Constantine.SU.