not sur it can help
but non-revelant copies (used as snapshot of file currently modifyed by other
process) I generaly use a copy of last save state of the source file to a ram
disk
I open that copy in the destination software.

so it works just as a clipboard  (file is not saved on disks)

Cordialement
Francois Pussault
10 chemin de négo saoumos
apt 202 - bat 2