Quoting Rudolf Sykora <rudolf.syk...@gmail.com>:

> Hello,
>
> please, how do one generate an xorg.conf file on openBSD?
>
> I thought running
> X -configure
> (or X :1 -configure, if X is running)
> would generate one, however, there seems to be no option -configure
> present. So how, then?
>
> (I want to read xorg.conf and then modify some parts to try to use wacom
> intuos3
> tablet [pressure sensitivity].)
>
> ThanksRuda

I remember doing this long time ago when there were three monitors on my
desk.

On my desktop, I had to do the following steps to create this file:

1) Edit /etc/sysctl.conf and add the line

machdep.allowaperture=1

2) Reboot

3) X -configure

Once I did that, there was a file called xorg.conf.new in the root
directory. There was also a log file /var/log/Xorg.1.log that may give you
more details.

Vijay
--
Vijay Sankar, M.Eng., P.Eng.