On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 07:33:47PM +0000, Peter Fraser wrote:
> I apologize for the missing newlines in the earlier messages
>
> opensmtpd has a bug, that I know is being worked on. It leave streams open
> that should be closed and will eventually stop listening for new connections.
>
> The only fix I know at the moment is to restart opensmtpd.

Just to clarify since your mail might confuse people:

The bug triggers in the filter code which is NOT production-ready and we
enabled with an EXPERIMENTAL note in the release mail so developers help
spot bugs and improve the API.

If you need a stable setup, don't use filters before we announce that it
is a stable feature.

--
Gilles Chehade

https://www.poolp.org                                          @poolpOrg