On 17.06.2016 03:39, Bryan C. Everly wrote:
Sorry if this is an obvious one but I've been all over the FAQ, read the makefiles, etc. and cannot for the life of me figure out how those files get created. I have everything else (all of the *.tgz files, etc.) just
not these two.

man release

But I suspect you were already there. You can take a look at ISO available from mirrors and check its contents and create that ISO same way with your
files

I'm probably on a fool's errand but I'm trying to get this MacBook 9,1
working.  I have figured out that the PCI identifier for the NVMe
controller in this one is actually 0x2003 (seems like the older model was
0x2001 according to the mailing lists).

If I can get an installer image, I'm going to try risking my internal
drive's sanity and see if I can get it partitioned with the NVMe driver as it is today. I've been looking at the SPI driver code in the Linux kernel
and it seems comprehensible...

Thanks for any help folks can provide.

Most easy way is to use snapshot, but because of BETA phase now last one is 15 days old so either you can try it if it works else you can try something else. USB flash is simply as HDD so you can eg. make dd of your current to flash. For EFI you can follow https://blog.jasper.la/openbsd-uefi-bootloader-howto/ (only "special" part here is -b option for fdisk which is not so understandable
in man, rest is easy)