Hello!

I have recently decided to use full disk encryption on my openbsd boxes.

I've managed to do so and it's working, however for security reasons I want to boot them from
another drive.

Example:
I have computer with encrypted hard-drive(wd0). To boot it, I want to insert a USB-flash drive(sd0)
and to boot from it in bios. I expect it run bootloader from sd0,
ask me password from my wd0 drive and then boot (wd0):/bsd.
However it's not working like that. When I'm booting from let's say installation media,
it's simply not asking me the password,
and it seems there is no way to specificly ask bootloader to decrypt some drive.

I've read man pages and googled things like boot, installboot,
"cross-device install" etc but unsuccessfuly.

Is it(booting CRYPT hard drive from usb) possible? If yes, what am I doing wrong?