I have two different Macmini7,1 systems (the late 2014 and most recent
Mac mini model). On one of them, I was using OpenBSD -current in April
but haven't used the system or upgraded it to a newer snapshot. I
purchased another similar system and went to install OpenBSD -current on
it from the June 22 and found that I had a panic early in the boot
process. The panic is from below which I hand copied. This is from
bsd.rd but the panic is identical with bsd.mp as well. I did not get far
enough to get a full dmesg with the recent kernels but could pull an old
one as well if needed. Also, this is using EFI boot from a USB stick
which has worked fine in the past.

real mem = 17032085504 (16243MB)
avail mem = 16514179072 (15749MB)
mainbus0 at root
bios0 at mainbus0: SMBIOS rev. 2.4 @ 0x88d10000 (49 entries)
(snip)
ioapic0 at mainbus0: apid 2 pa 0xfec00000, version 20, 40 pins
acpiec0 at acpi0
Unsupported RegionSpace
panic: aml_die aml_rwfield:2475

The operating system has halted.
Press press any key to reboot.

rebooting...

I believe the panic stems from revision 1.53 of acpiec.c. I can try
reverting that commit on -current now and see if I can avoid the issue
but there may be more to it than that. Any idea how to resolve this?

There is also a separate issue that I will report in another message
with "halt -p" causing a panic related to aml but that has been around
for quite a while including in the April snapshot I am running on one of
those systems. It isn't as important since reboot works fine.

Bryan