Hello all,

I tried to mount a network drive using shlight. But it is not working. Here
is the command with verbose output.

using smbclient -L ... , I can list the drive. so this must be something
else.

FYI, on linux i used to mount using mount.cifs

shlight //networkdrive/share /media/share -U user -C -D0xff -W WORKGROUP
psitable_insert(): inserting inode 449722290: -><-
Kernel: smb_proc_connect: Passed SESSION REQUEST.
Kernel: len: 99, wct: 17, bcc: 30
Kernel: smb_proc_connect: Request SMBnegprot..Kernel: Verified!
Kernel: smb_proc_connect: Server wants NT LANMAN 1.0 protocol.
Kernel: smb_proc_connect: password = ***
Kernel: smb_proc_connect: usernam = user
Kernel: smb_proc_connect: blkmode = 0
Kernel: smb_proc_connect: workgroup = WORKGROUP
Kernel: len: 35, wct: 0, bcc: 0
Kernel: smb_errno: Kernel: ERRDOS - ERRnoaccess (Access denied.)Kernel:
Kernel: smb_proc_connect: SMBsessetupX failed
error connecting to server: [13] Permission denied

Any help will be much appreciated.

--
Regards,
   Rashad