Hi,

My NAS servers motherboard died and I'm trying to resurrect it with old
 motherboard I found. But I'm having trouble making it boot. The server seems
to boot
 but gets stuck or starts to use wrong display. Last messages shown on screen
is:

wskbd0 at pckbd0: console keyboard, using wsdisplay1

I guess the display at that point goes to wsdisplay1 which as far as I can tell,
doesn't exist. But the screen I'm viewing is wsdisplay0.

I recall having similar "missing display" issue a while back on my desktop. Then
it was caused by OpenBSD selecting 'wrong' display on boot as my desktop has
integrated Intel graphics adapter and discrete AMD card. But this is MSI
IM-945GC mini-itx motherboard so it shouldn't have multiple adapters so I'm a
bit stuck.

Looking at kernel config with boot -c I see following:
wsdisplay at vga0
wsdisplay0 at efifb0

This seems a bit curios as efifb seems to be linked to uefi and this motherboard
doesn't have it.
In any case I tried to disable efifb but still got stuck on same part.

Any ideas what I could try?

Timo