Kapetanakis Giannis wrote:
On 15/07/16 22:34, Difan Zhao wrote:
Thank you sir! So I probably just stick with my hacking approach and
wait for
the 6.0. I see that will come in November so not too much waiting.

So any idea how the openvpn might start to support rtable or rdomain?

Thanks,
Difan

OpeBSD -current (snapshots) is quite stable.
I would suggest you try it and don't wait for the next release.

Be careful though; the API/ABI in -current is essentially a moving target, so if you do want to stick to -current, be certain the packages you run are downloaded roughly the same date you download the snapshot.

Running -current vs -release/-stable should be considered on a case-by-case basis. If you know exactly what packages you expect to run, and are likely to keep that set, then -current is for you.