Hello, world!

I'm having an issue with xlock being unable to unlock a locked session.

I'm running a CURRENT version of OpenBSD on amd64 architecture.

I can lock my X session with xlock just fine, but when I enter my
password the unlock, xlock says the password is invalid. However, the
password I've entered (several times) is 100% correct.

Authlog provides the following hints:

xlock[82700]: Start: myusername, myusername, :0
xlock[82700]: staff: getting class information: Permission denied
xlock[82700]: daemon: getting classinformation: Permission denied
xlock[82700]: xlock: failed unlock attempt on user myusername
xlock[82700]: xlock: xio_error
xlock[82700]: Stop: myusername, myusername, :0, 6m 5s

I've googled thoroughly, checked the permissions of /etc/group etc, but
have not found either a solution nor any hints on how to further
diagnose the problem.

Any ideas, anyone?

- Jyri