Hello,

I still have my personnal NAS working as storage using standard OpenBSD fs +
rsync to a backup machine and a very simple md5sum on that partition
(Partition is mounted read only by default, I remount it rw only for  rebuild
the md5sum each time I add new files on that storage).

I don't use any versionning over that... (svn neither git)

But size is lower by far than your's ... about 375Go on a 500Gb physical
media.

Cordialement
Francois Pussault
10 chemin de négo saoumos