On Wed, 29 Jun 2016 21:44:24 +0200, Francois Pussault wrote:

> you may have already read it ...
> http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq14.html#LargeDrive

It's not there anymore, but I remember it used to be there and also
mention of maximum filesystem size.  newfs(8) says:

FFS2 file systems can be as large as 64PB, Note however that for mount_mfs
the practical limit is based on datasize in login.conf(5) and ultimately
depends on the per-arch MAXDSIZ limit

Now somewhere else a couple years ago I remember maximum individual file
size being 8TB.  Hmmm, maybe I should research this and submit a diff for
the web page