On Sun, Aug 21, 2016 at 4:57 PM, Stuart Henderson <s...@spacehopper.org>
wrote:

> On 2016-08-20, sven falempin <sven.falem...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Sat, Aug 20, 2016 at 3:50 PM, Stuart Henderson <s...@spacehopper.org>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> This report is totally useless without a dmesg.
> >> We don't know which version,which arch, and a bunch of other
> >> things that would be included in it.
> >>

> > Yes i just leave it in Misc , because i think the problem is acutally not
> > openBSD related.
> > Unless work-binpatch59-amd64 is dirty .
>
> So 5.9 + patches. It's probably worth trying -current and see if it behaves
> any better.

For those interested this is related to the amount of cores i give to the
VM.
The problem does not occur if i put a 1 socket , 4 cores config in qemu but
it does with a 2 socket 4 cores, and also 1 socket 6 cores.

This makes very difficult to know where is the problem qemu or openBSD ?

Moreover the device is actually used and only with high load i can create
the
problem, i d like

Using systat i saw a very high load of softnet and way to much fork, that i
will
work on reducing. But that s about it.

load averages: 15.13, 15.59, 16.02
                                                     XXXXXXXXXXXXX 02:11:50
187 processes: 3 running, 180 idle, 4 on processor
                                                                   up 1
day,  3:05
CPU0 states:  0.0% user,  9.7% nice, 45.4% system, 26.3% interrupt, 18.7%
idle
CPU1 states:  0.0% user,  6.2% nice, 61.3% system,  6.6% interrupt, 25.9%
idle
CPU2 states:  0.0% user,  4.5% nice, 65.0% system,  1.0% interrupt, 29.5%
idle
CPU3 states:  0.0% user, 15.8% nice, 70.8% system,  1.9% interrupt, 11.4%
idle
Memory: Real: 617M/1633M act/tot Free: 6299M Cache: 714M Swap: 0K/182M

This is after reducing the load a bit.

I will try current if the problem persist, to get some maybe useful back
traces.

/\