Hey Adam,

I have had this issue for the third time in different regions on the last
30 days and my procedure was getting minirootfs like Tubsta procedure.

the only thing different was  get openbsd 5.9 stable branch, recompiled
kernel, rebooted and then recompiled userland tools and rebooted . ( Works
like a charm ) and as expected :P

Procedures from here https://www.openbsd.org/stable.html

But suddenly like today the same # reboot
I have NO O/S found .

That's it