I will stick to the LSI cards.  This is exactly the info I needed.

Shane

----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Hannan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <misc@openbsd.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2006 5:26 PM
Subject: Re: RAID card recommendations

LSI Logic Megaraid cards (SATA/SCSI). work like a champ. If I'm not mistaken LSI is currently the only cooperative RAID controller vendor. Read mailing list archives.

-Tico

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I have the oppurtunity to order some RAID controllers for my older OpenBSD
boxes. Our newer machines use the Dell PERC controllers. Could you please recommend some RAID cards for OpenBSD? I know which ones are supported, just looking for some preferred cards. I have not used any of the SATA, but would
consider that an option.

Thanks
Shane