Hello Harri,

This interests me because I'm switching to Deutsche Telekom in february
2017.  I did research back in

march or april of 2016 on how to connect to Telekom with an allnet vdsl
modem and I came across hints that Telekom uses vlan tagging.  I made
notes but I don't know how updated they are, but you

can try this:

T-Online uses vlan tag 7, IP-TV uses vlan tag 8.  So it depends on your
plan I guess?  I'd appreciate if someone told me if this information is
outdated but I'm probably going to have to ask in february again
anyhow.  Apparently my allnet vdsl modem can vlan tag and give a
passthrough to the router, I don't know if the Draytek Vigor can do this.

Regards,

-peter