The market is finally being flooded with ARM64:s. And some of them are inexpensive.

I guess AllWinner A64/H64 will be the most ubiquitous one as the chip is/soon will be something like 5 USD.

Boards should be on the market for 15 USD this year I think. If you need SATA or PCIe the same figure is something like 150 USD. See a listing below.

What about running OpenBSD on these, do you have any idea when this should be possible?

Thanks,
Tinker

* I suppose the AllWinner A64 (and the AllWinner H64 which is essentially the
   same chip) will be the very most popular.

One board is https://www.pine64.org/ (15 USD for 512MB variant, 30 USD for
   2GB variant), released fairly soon. Another upcoming is "Nobel64".

   1x gigabit ethernet. No SATA. USB 2. No PCIe.

http://linux-sunxi.org/A64 http://files.pine64.org/doc/datasheet/pine64/A64_Datasheet_V1.1.pdf

* Amlogic S905 is one that's actually on the market already. The Odroid C2 (40
   USD) deploys it,
http://www.hardkernel.com/main/products/prdt_info.php?g_code=G145457216438 .
   Not sure how popular that one will be in the longer term though.

   1x gigabit ethernet. No SATA. USB 2. No PCIe.

   http://dn.odroid.com/S905/DataSheet/S905_Public_Datasheet_V1.1.4.pdf

 * The Snapdragon 600 (and 410) is on the market also, here's a board:
http://www.inforcecomputing.com/products/single-board-computers-sbc/qualcomm-snapdragon-600-inforce-6410plus-sbc
   , 150 USD.

   SATA. USB 2. PCIe. Ethernet.. by PCIe?

https://developer.qualcomm.com/download/sd600/snapdragon-600-datasheet.pdf

* Some more are Rockchip RK3368, Kirin 620, Marvell IAP140, Actions Semiconductor Actions
   S900, Samsung S5P6818.