Thank you all for your asnwers. I cannot use grub or lilo as some of
you pointed out beaceuse grub is i386 only and lilo isn't even in
ports, and I don't have linux installed. I don't want to use quemu,
vmm/vmd or any virtualization if at all possible as that would degrade
performance, that isn't that great to begin with on lowe power  i5(U)
especially using Windows and Xilinx. Unfortunately I think my model of
Thinkpad doesn't have space for another drive as it's middle range L
series not higher end T seris. Also I wouldn't be able tu justify that
expense beacuse $80 or so is much for me especially considering the
fact I just spend all my savings on this very laptop.