Hello Misc,

I kindly would like to ask if anyone already faced something like this:

I have the follow setup

VMware 6 ( one physical interface )

2x OpenBSD 6 ( cloned machine) ( using E1000 ) ( was using vmxnet3 )

OpenBSD Router running 3 carps ( ext / dmz / lan )

Physical Carp interfaces has no IP

em0 up
em1 up
em2 up
em3 192.168.0.1/30 ( vmware virtual machine port VLAN ) ( tried with
separeted vswitch )

pfsync0 up syncdev em3 ( tried using syncpeer )

DMZ (carped ) has 4 hosts running  OpenBSD 6

ifconfig -g carp carpdemote 20

Failover works as expected ( no issue )

Issue : OpenBSD'S on  DMZ to internet

ftp -d .... openbsd.iso  ( I have stalled connection )

pkg_add -u ( in the middle way connect goes stalled  )

It just happen when performing NAT

OpenBSD CARP Backup

ifconfig pfsync0 down

connections stop to be stalled

This behavior is happening with OpenBSD hosts and http traffic

Thanks in advance