De : Marko Cupać [mailto:marko.cu...@mimar.rs]
Envoyé : mercredi 19 octobre 2016 21:03
À : misc@openbsd.org
Objet : Re: 4th nic for pcengines apu2

Hi,

I have a budget which is a few times the price of single apu2.
Actually, initially I planned to use a pair of HPE ProLiant DL20 gen9 for this
purpose. Unfortunately, it appears DL20gen9s won't boot
OpenBSD: [https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=147611237327210&w=2]
If someone has good experience with OpenBSD on entry level HPE ProLiant servers
that are currently being sold new, please let me know.

One of requirements for this hardware is that it has to be purchased from a
local distributor in Serbia, in order to avoid hassle with customs, import
taxes, first import certification, guarantee period etc. PC Engines have
distributor here, that's one of the reasons I buy their gear. The same with HP.
I doubt Lanner and Jetway have distributor in Serbia, at least web search
didn't return anything.

My intention was what Florian suggested, to use miniPCIe NIC, and I wanted to
ask if someone knows about one that is tested in production on OpenBSD, and
works fine.

Regards,
After  enlightenment - chop wood, draw water.

Marko Cupać
https://www.mimar.rs/