Hi,
I have an openvpn server running and working, but can't
go "outside" the server to access the web.

To configure the server, I followed this :
http://2f30.org/guides/openvpn.html

So ip forwarding is ative, vpn port is open, clients can connect to the
vpn. But they can't access wwweb.

I guess the problem comes from this pf rule :

    pass out on $ext_if from 10.8.0.0/24 to any nat-to ($ext_if)

I've been on this issue for too many hours to have a clear mind on this.
Any advice to find why I'm stuck on the server?

Regards.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature which had
a name of signature.asc]