That looks like a totally standard PC, so I guess it should work.

The touchscreen spec is not so detailed though, they say "RS-232 interface", does not sound sound very promising to me but you please email the manufacturer to clarify exactly, check the related OpenBSD man pages carefully, and if it still looks promising, maybe buy one to check. I find their info unclear however maybe someone else has a better idea.

On 2016-11-22 17:16, Marko Cupać wrote:
Hi,

I am eyeing advantech ppc-3100 fanless panel pc as thin client
solution in manufacturing. Does anyone have experience with this
particular model? Does it run OpenBSD? Does touchscren work under
OpenBSD?

http://www.advantech.com/products/1-2jkjm3/ppc-3100/mod_de525e5b-8662-4c2c-b3
f5-bd4a580e3737

Thank you in advance,
After  enlightenment - chop wood, draw water.

Marko Cupać
https://www.mimar.rs/