On 2016-11-26, Paolo Aglialoro <paol...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I noticed some days ago the new package for opendkim emerged into -current
> repo.
>
> Is there any way to run it on 6.0 stable?
> What files/libraries/dependencies would I have to manually add?
>
> Thanks

Don't try and use a -current package on 6.0. If you have a checkout of -stable
ports you could add just that directory from -current ports and build it
yourself

cd /tmp
cvs -d anon...@anoncvs.openbsd.org:/cvs get ports/mail/opendkim
mkdir -p /usr/ports/mystuff/mail
mv ports/mail/opendkim /usr/ports/mystuff/mail
cd /usr/ports/mystuff/mail/opendkim
(build/install the port as per usual documentation)

That should be fine for opendkim, but it won't work for every port (and isn't
something you'll get much support with if you run into problems).