I was not sure if misc or bugs would be appropriate for this problem, so
it's on misc now.

As described in the title, I'm experiencing kernel panics with OpenBSD
6.0 running in VMWare ESX when a SAN Failover happens.
The problem is descibed here:
https://kb.vmware.com/selfservice/microsites/search.do?language=en_US&cmd=displayKC&externalId=1009465
and here
https://www.dan.me.uk/blog/2009/05/24/freebsd-with-esx/
http://nex7.blogspot.co.at/2013/03/vm-disk-timeouts.html

The Failover on our SAN only drops 1 ping when we tested it last time
and all other machines except OpenBSD boxes can handle the disk timeout.
I'm looking for a way to increase SCSI timeouts in OpenBSD, does anyone
know of a way i can solve this probem?
Looking through all available sysctl parameters didn't get me anywhere.

Heres a log which gets printed on console when such a failover happens
(look like it panics when trying to allocate an inode):

mode = 0100660, inum = 8, fs = /tmp
panic: ffs_valloc: dup alloc
Stopped at    Debugger+0x9:    leave
TID    PID    UID    PRFLAGS        PFLAGS        CPU    COMMAND
*69032    48643    502    0x13        0x4000000    3    mysqld
78949    78949    73    0x100010    0x80        2    syslogd
97908    97908    0    0x14000        0x210        1    softnet
Debugger() at Debugger+0xfe
panic() at panic+0xfe
ffs_inode_alloc() at ffs_inode_alloc+0x408
ufs_makeinode() at ifs_makeinode+0x85
ufs_create() at ufs_create+0x34
VOP_CREATE() at VOP_CREATE+0x3d
vn_open() at vn_open+0x2cd
doopenat() at doopenat+0x187
syscall() at syscall+0x27b
-- syscall (number 5) --
end of kernel
end of trace frame: 0xe99b406dd10, count: 6
0xe9945c0580a:

I missed creating a ddb trace and ddb show uvm, I can provide further
info should a SAN failover happen again (hopefully not).

Thanks in advance for any help.
Mario