Hi all,

 I would like to install OpenBSD on a HP Microserver Gen8 to act as a firewall
and hostap. I am searching what components I need and I have a doubt about what
wireless interface I need to buy to use it as a hostap under OpenBSD.

 I have found only these:

 - Asus PCE-AC88 Wireless 5GHz PCI-E AC3100
 - Asus PCE-AC68 PCI-E WiFi Dual-Band AC1900

 Searching in ASUS's web, I didn't find any info about what chip use these
adapters. Are they supported under OpenBSD? Do you recommend any other wireless
adpater (PCI-e)?? Throughput needs to be 300 Mbps, at least.

Thanks.

--
Greetings,
C. L. Martinez