I am getting "Broken Pipe" and or "Scheduler not responding"
      when attempting to print from a laser desk printer directly
      attached to usb.
      OpenBSD 6.0 recognizes the printer in dmesg and when plugged
      into the usb port.

      I have been running OpenBSD for several years but never tried
      to attach a printer.

      I also have downloaded a cups ppd driver for the printer and
      placed it in the cups ppd directory.

      If someone can just point me where to research these errors
      I should be able to determine the cause and maybe get the
      brother HL2140 directly attached usb  printer working.

      I see no error messages in dmesg which relate to printing.

      Thanks in advance.