Hi

We wanted to do something similar - but try consider connecting
one FW/router to ISP1 and the second to ISP2. Because if you
use CARP to failover BGP sessions, you would loose the connection
shortly. Your upstream ISPs detect this and withdraw your /24 from
their routing table.. and propagating this further on. Maybe you
end up "route flap dampened".

(Although it is possible - the "keyword" in bgpd.conf is "depend on")

We connect one router to ISP1 and one to ISP2 and do CARP on the
inside interface (which is the default gateway for all clients).

Works perfectly for us.

Regards,
Reto