Hi misc,

I was recently tasked with building an Intranet site for my research
group. Traditionally we have used very weak security model to accomplish
this task which consisted of using Daisy CMS and its internal
authentication to hide few pages of our Wiki from praying eyes of
strangers.

I thought I could accomplish the same using DokuWiki. As you can see
from this post

https://forum.dokuwiki.org/thread/14277

things are not going quite as easy as I thought. Theoretically I should
be able to use namespaces to create tabs only visible to @user group but
in practice I am confused about about changing namespace properties of
the DokuWiki tabs.

Long story short I decided to take a pause and think some more using the
input of competent people how to accomplish this task.

I was wondering what people around here use to create their Intranats? I
am open for any suggestions (authpf, relayd, some kind proxy) with the
caveat that uses should be able to authenticate just by typing their
password into the web browser. I am perfectly OK with running second
private DokuWiki instance.

Best,
Predrag