Hello Peter, Craig,
Thank you for your answers. There are two machines trapped in my spamd at the
moment. For one of them it's been 18 hours already and stay connected for 800
seconds each time, the other one stays connected 11s only but has been trying
for 16 hours. So things are working.
Craig, I'm not sure I understood what this patch does.I use spamlogd so that
every outgoing mail adds the remote mx IP in my whitelist.It's used to give
some additional statistics ?

Peter, you use greylists but I read somewhere that gmail servers change their
IPs when they retry to send the mails. With a high outgoing volume of mails,
many IPs can be whitelisted thanks to spamlogd. But my server is very low
volume. How would you deal with that ?
At the moment my configuration is this one:1) whitelist matched send the mail
to my mx
2) blacklists (personal, nixspam, blocklist...) matched send the mail to spamd
configured with -b3) for other IPs send the mail to my mx

Regards

    Le Mardi 13 décembre 2016 14h24, Craig Skinner <skin...@britvault.co.uk>
a écrit :

 Hi Mik,

On Mon, 12 Dec 2016 23:21:51 +0100 Peter Hessler wrote:
> On 2016 Dec 12 (Mon) at 21:31:25 +0000 (+0000), Mik J wrote:
> > I notice that this spammer lost 387 seconds so 6 minutes.
> > Is there a way to make them loose more time ?
> > # grep spamd /etc/rc.conf
> > spamd_flags="-5 -v -l 127.0.0.1 -h mymx.mydomain.com -n Somestring"
>
> Don't use -5, but use the default -4.  550 is "permanent failure", 450
> is "temp fail, try again later".
>
> Also look at the -S and -s options.  -w is also fun.

These flags work really REALLY well:

spamd_flags='-S 90 -s 5 -w 1 -y .... -Y ... -Y .... -Y ....'

Another trick I found to work well when unsubscribing from a service:
1) change my subscribed address to pig.meat@real.domain
2) unsubscribe
3) add pig.meat@real.domain as a SPAMTRAP address (spamdb -T -a ....)

Also try Boudewijn's patch (see his continued blocking graph):
https://github.com/bdijkstra82/OpenBSD-spamlogd

Regards,
--
Craig Skinner | http://linkd.in/yGqkv7