On 06.01.2017 13:35, Jiri B wrote:
On Fri, Jan 06, 2017 at 01:32:10PM +0200, Atanas Vladimirov wrote:
Hi,

I can't figure it out.
Is it possible to use Wordpress with OpenBSD httpd and configure both
for "Pretty" permalinks.
Does anyone have a working setup?
Thanks for your time,
Atanas

Help testing this diff http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-tech&m=148370177214134&w=2

j.
I know about the diff and I'm testing it right now.
The problem is that I really don't know what to put in
httpd.conf.
I try to "translate" Wordpress .htaccess with no luck:

# BEGIN WordPress
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /
RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L]
            ^^^ this rule doesn't rewrite index.php
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule . /index.php [L]
            ^^^ this rule rewrites any single character to /index.php
if %{REQUEST_FILENAME} is not a real file or directory
</IfModule>
# END WordPress

Do I read/understand the .htaccess file correctly?
In my httpd.conf:
# art-katerina.com
server "art-katerina.com" {
        listen on * tls port 443
        alias www.art-katerina.com
        directory index index.php
        root "/domains/art-katerina.com/"
        hsts
        log {
                access "art-katerina-access.log",
                error "art-katerina-error.log",
                style combined
        }
        location "/.well-known/acme-challenge/*" {
                root "/acme"
                root strip 2
        }
        tls {
certificate "/etc/ssl/acme/art-katerina.com/fullchain.pem"
                key "/etc/ssl/acme/private/art-katerina.com/privkey.pem"
        }
        location "*.php" {
                fastcgi socket "/run/php-fpm.sock"
        }