Thanks Joris,

Sorry for the late reply.

Coming from a simple Nginx + Puma + Rails setup, this whole uWSGI thing has
been a huge WTF-scenario for me. But regardless, I really want my app to be
as powered by OpenBSD as possible, and hopefully this will also result in a
smaller config setup as well as greater speeds?

Here's my current pseudo-config, would greatly appreciate any feedback you
could offer:

https://gist.github.com/anonymous/3298a806e9b0ae04896d4cc6489f8db1

Thanks,
Murk