On 2017-01-19, Jeremie Courreges-Anglas <j...@wxcvbn.org> wrote:
> Alex Mihajlov <a...@alexmihajlov.ru> writes:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> I have problem when I connect to my ISP with l2tp.
>
> An ISP that provides internet access via l2tp on the customer's
> equipment?  Fun...

We have one here too. It's quite handy if you need to get static IPs
or routed v4 or v6 blocks and the only people who can supply you with
decent bandwidth use dynamic IP addresses (or worse), or you can use
it for fallback etc.

>> l2tp connections with my phone runs without problem.
>> I use OpenBSD 6.0 and xl2tpd-1.3.1 from package.
>>
>> My configuration file:
>> $ /etc/xl2tpd/xl2tpd.conf
>> [global]
>> access control = yes
>> auth file = /etc/ppp/chap-secrets
>> force userspace = yes
>> debug network = yes
>> debug avp = yes
>> debug packet = yes
>> debug state = yes
>> debug tunnel = yes
>> ipsec saref = yes
>
> Why do you need "yes" here?  What happens if you set "no" instead?  The
> messages below suggest that the feature doesn't work on OpenBSD anyway.

yep. If you need IPsec + L2TP the IPsec side of things will need to be
configured separately.

>> [lac provider]
>> lns = ip_address
>> redial = yes
>> redial timeout = 2
>> autodial = yes
>> hidden bit = no
>> flow bit = yes
>> length bit = yes
>>
>> $ doas cat /etc/ppp/chap-secrets
>> username            *   password             *
>>
>> Debug log xl2tpd:
>> # xl2tpd -D
>> xl2tpd[90769]: Enabling IPsec SAref processing for L2TP transport mode SAs
>> xl2tpd[90769]: No attempt being made to use IPsec SAref's since we're not on
>> Linux machine.

Did you send the command to connect? (Did you read the pkg-readme
that you were told about when you installed the package?)