On 1/27/2017 9:58 AM, Philip Guenther wrote:
On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 8:43 AM, Scott Vanderbilt <li...@datagenic.com> wrote:
I recently upgraded the -current snapshot on an amd64 host running Apache
Solr, and am now getting segmentation faults on Solr start-up that weren't
occurring with the previous snapshot ((GENERIC) #145: Mon Jan 16 11:42:53
MST 2017).

You caught a build during the a2k17 hackathon where I had a  bug in
ld.so's DT_RUNPATH support.  Update to a newer snapshot, or just build
and install an up-to-date ld.so (from /usr/src/libexec/ld.so)

Thank you for your speedy reply.

I have upgraded another host to the latest amd64 snapshot, and it does indeed resolve the seg fault problem.

However, when I attempt to upgrade my packages, I get repeated error messages like this:

# pkg_add -u
Error from http://ftp.usa.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/snapshots/packages/amd64/
warning: libtls.so.15.0: minor version >= 2 expected, using it anyway
quirks-2.278 signed on 2017-01-26T16:24:51Z
Error from http://ftp.usa.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/snapshots/packages/amd64/quirks-2.278.tgz
warning: libtls.so.15.0: minor version >= 2 expected, using it anyway
quirks-2.278->2.278: ok
Error from http://ftp.usa.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/snapshots/packages/amd64/apache-httpd-2.4.23.tgz
warning: libtls.so.15.0: minor version >= 2 expected, using it anyway

Since the timestamp on the latest set of amd64 packages pre-dates the snapshot build timestamp by several hours, may I assume this is just a sync issue that will be sorted out after the next bulk package build?

Thanks again.

- Scott